[Eurocham’s Webinar] PM Decision 13/2020: Is it the final FIT for Renewable Energy in Viet Nam
n 06 April 2020, the Prime Minister issued Decision No 13/2020/QD-TTg, which stipulates a new FIT for Solar. Join EuroCham and the guest speakers at the upcoming webinar to gain insights from both legal and practical perspectives on the Decision.
On 06 April 2020, the Prime Minister issued Decision No 13/2020/QD-TTg on the Mechanisms to Promote the Development of Solar Power Projects in Viet Nam. The Decision stipulated a new FIT for Solar Power in the Country.
Join EuroCham and the guest speakers at the upcoming webinar to gain insights from both legal and practical perspectives on:
- An update of Decision 13/2020/QD-TTg on solar power. What opportunities are now create and which challenges remain unresolved with this new Decision?
- Is now the right time for companies to go for rooftop solar? And if so, what to consider when selecting a supplier? What are the pros and cons of implementing solar energy in manufacturing?
- Buy, rent or lease: what is the best option for getting a rooftop solar installation?
- Recommendations for businesses in response to the new Decision of the Government and suggestions for the use of renewable energy in business towards sustainable development.
- Mr. Giles T Cooper, Partner at Duane Morris Viet Nam
- Mr. Federico Bestinani, Director of BEC Bestiani Engineering Company
- Mr. Gavin Smith, Vice Chairman at Green Growth Sector Committee, Eurocham
Date: Wednesday, 15 April 2020
Time: 9:45 AM – 11:30 AM
Link to Webinar: https://eurochamvn.eventbank.com/event/21598/.
To register for the Webinar, please go to: https://eurochamvn.eventbank.com/event/21598/register/