Webinar: Launching of “Investment Guidelines for Commercial-Industrial Rooftop Solar”
GIZ Viet Nam is organizing a free-access webinar to present the newly published Investment Guidelines for Commercial-Industrial Rooftop Solar to interested industry stakeholders and solar project developers.
The Guidelines provide factual, practical and up-to-date information and cover technical and administrative issues relevant to both grid-connected systems and systems for self-consumption:
- Important information about the RTS market development in Viet Nam, as well as key policy and legal processes and documents.
- Guidance on how to choose the most appropriate business model, including free-of-charge legal templates for the most important business models (Power Purchase Agreement, Solar Lease, Rooftop Lease, Operation & Maintenance Agreement).
- A step-by-step breakdown of the most critical steps of the RTS project development process, as well as tools to facilitate the process.
- Practical tips based on the experience of companies in Viet Nam that have developed RTS projects in the past.
The RTS Investment Guidelines can be downloaded here free-of-charge: RTS Investment Guidelines Page
The Launch Webinar will take place on Friday, 16 October 2020, 14.00-15.30 (Hanoi Time) and include the following inputs:
GIZ Viet Nam:
- Overview of Rooftop Solar market development in Viet Nam.
- Presentation of the RTS Investment Guidelines.
- Brief overview of the legal framework for Rooftop Solar with a focus on feasible business models and introduction of the template legal contracts.
EVN Business Development Department:
- Introduction to EVNsolar online platform and further EVN support services for the RTS market.
Syntegra Solar International:
- Quality as a key success factor for RTS project implementation – learnings from a German-funded Private-Public-Partnership project.
There will be a Questions & Answers session with the experts and project partners to address questions from participants.
(The webinar will be held in English with only limited options to translate questions/answers to Vietnamese).
Tentative agenda: Download
Are you interested to join? Please register under the following link and receive a MS Teams dial-in link within 48h before the webinar via email: Registration for the Webinar