Energy Innovation Day
In efforts to raise public awareness on clean energy and establish a clean energy ecosystem in Binh Duong, we’d like to invite you on a pioneering journey with Energy Innovation Day – Vietnam’s first ever clean energy experiential event.
As a special guest in our one-day experience, you’ll be engaged in several exciting activities, including:
- Energy Innovation Tour: where you’ll visit notable energy production models in Vietnam, such as DatBike, EIU Fablab, Becamex Business Incubator, and companies from Binh Duong Industrial Park.
- Clean Energy Solutions Exhibition and Vietnam Energy Accelerator Program Demo Day: where you’ll explore 6 innovative clean energy startups from our program, from how their products work to their business model:
- IOTeamVN – Energy monitoring system
- WiiBike – Environment-friendly electric bike
- Edeec – Building energy modelling
- MiSmart – Drone-based solution for Solar O&M
- MultiMeter Machine – Upgrading classic electricity meter to energy monitoring system
- Ingine Pacific – Wave energy
- Networking and community building space throughout the day.
We’d be grateful to have your presence in this pioneering event. Please inform us of your attendance by clicking below:
To ensure the quality of the event, we’d appreciate it if you could complete your registration before January 2nd, 2021.
For further support, please contact Mr. Hung Bui at (+84) 938 468 780 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 7:00 – 8:30: Pick-up at Eastern Bus Station, Ho Chi Minh city (**)
- 8:30 – 10:30: Energy Innovation Tour
- 10:30 – 12:00: Clean Energy Solutions Exhibition
- 12:00 – 13:30: Networking lunch & break
- 13:30 – 16:00: Vietnam Energy Accelerator Program Demo Day
- 16:00 – 17:00: Networking space
- 17:00 – 18:00: Closing ceremony and return to Ho Chi Minh city
(*) The event will be held mostly in Vietnamese. We have student interpreters for support;
however, we encourage non-native delegates to bring along a native colleague for your
(**) We do not cover travelling for delegates from Binh Duong.