Student Forum 2020: Renewable Energy
To create an academic forum for university students in the field of Electrical and Energy Engineering to discuss scientific researches related to Renewable Energy (RE). This forum is not only an excellent opportunity for students, lecturers, and researchers from all institutions across Vietnam to further improve awareness and knowledge about RE but also a valuable chance for students, in particular, to get into and pursue a career in this RE industry.
Topics (but are not limited to)
- Renewable energy technologies –Solar, Wind, Wave, Tidal, Geothermal, Bioenergy, Small Hydropower
- Energy Storage Concepts and Materials
- Renewable Energy Integrations and Energy Networks
- Green Power Systems, Smart GridEnergy Demand Control Systems
- Power to Gas, Electrical Vehicle to Grid, E-mobility in Urban
- Hydrogen Society, Green Hydrogen Product
- Zero Net Energy (ZNE) Buildings, Energy Management Systems (HEM, BEMS,…)
- Energy Saving Technologies and Systems
- Innovation in Energy Efficiency and Architecture
- Economics, Social, Environmental and Policy Aspects on Green Energy
- Energy and Climate Change
- Green Economy and Industrial Ecology, Green Nanotechnology
- Sustainable Materials
Submission & Registration
- Research Proposal related to Renewable Energy must be sent to Hanoi University of Science and Technology before the deadline by using the QR Code (https://bit.ly/2J7wBEh).
- Research Proposal includes a Digest (max 2 pages) that covers the research topic, content, research result (if any) and conclusion. (Digest Template as the QR code (https://bit.ly/34wZHFj))
- A Research Proposal is considered valid when it is instructed by at least one lecturer/professor from any legitimate university. Supervisor’s information must be included in the Research Proposal.
- Students could present either in English or Vietnamese.