Waste Management Asia Summit 2019: Vietnam focus co-organized with Waste to Energy Asia Summit 2019
Waste Management Asia Summit 2019: Vietnam focus co-organized with Waste to Energy Asia Summit 2019 will be convened on 25-27 September 2019 in Ho Chi Minh City. WtEAS2019 is expecting more than 250 industry leaders and specialists from across the world.
Waste Management Asia Summit 2019: Vietnam focus co-organized with Waste to Energy Asia Summit 2019 will be convened on 25-27 September 2019 in Ho Chi Minh City. WtEAS2019 is expecting more than 250 industry leaders and specialists from across the world. The event covers a wide spectrum of important topics on Investment in Municipal waste treatment, RDF to Power, Waste Incineration, Gasification, flue gas treatment, biogas, biomass energy, Recycling, waste conversion, WtE power plant and Environmental Issues in Southeast Asia region.
Highlights about the Convention:
- International Developing Trends and Vietnam Market Changes
- Municipal Initiatives Towards Handling Waste Disposal Volumes
- Initiatives Towards Material Recovery、Waste Sorting & Recycling
- New Urbanization Plans in Big Cities: Opportunities for the Waste Management Industry.
- Solid Waste Management in Vietnam: Tendering & Contracts Considerations
- Municipal & Toxic Industrial Waste Management in Vietnam Sustainable Implementations in the Supply
- MSW & Biogas Power Generation Practice and Lessons Learned in Japan, Europe, the US.
- Explore and evaluate all the options for financing a successful Bio-energy facility to get your project moving fast
- Build effective partnerships across the supply chain to secure the feedstock and off-take agreements that will make your project a financial success
Key programme themes included:
- Vietnam Waste Management & Waste to Energy Policy and Targets
- Emerging challenges & opportunities for Waste Management & Waste to Energy in Vietnam
- Insights Into New Initiatives on Waste to Energy & Waste Management in Vietnam
- How Governments are integrating the waste, energy & climate change agenda?
- Accelerating Waste Management Infrastructure Development and Technologies Selection
- Recovery of energy from waste technologies: pyrolysis, gasification, bioreactor, biomethanation, hydrolysis, pyrolytic-gasification, plasma & incineration
- Case Study: on Waste to Energy, Case Study: on Waste to Resources
- Case Study: Landfill Gas Facility, Case Study: Biogas, Biomass Power plant
- Farm(Hog and Poultry) waste Management
- Management of urban solid waste
Reasons to attend:
- Southeast Asia’s First Event Focusing on Waste Management & Waste to Energy Power Generation.
- Great Platform for Operators and Investors to Understand Industrial Policies and Identify Potential Business Opportunities in Bio-energy Industry
- Gathering Leaders of Biogas Biomass Power Plants and waste management in Vietnam, Sharing Operation Experience, Exploring Cooperation Opportunities
- Show Casing the Latest Technologies from Domestic and International WTE Equipment Suppliers.
- Government Officials
- Municipal Solid Waste Authorities
- Energy Efficiency Consultants
- Environmental Technology Companies
- Research Institutes & Universities
- Landfill Operators
- Recycling Plants Operators
- Waste Management and Disposal Companies
- Industrial Estates Developers
- Waste to Energy Operators
- Waste to Resources Operators
- Farm Companies(hog and poultry,sugar mills, rice and coconuts)
- Project Analysts
- Biotechnology Researchers/ Advisers & Consultants
Agenda & Registration:
Registration form: Download
Kindly be informed that free access to the event is only granted to the relevant ministries/government agencies. Those who wish to join the event will be required to purchase ticket.
For registration, kindly contact Ms. Alice Tsai via email Alice.Tsai@inbcglobal.com.