Data processing is the responsibility of the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH in Vietnam, who is now responsible for the Secretariat of Vietnam Energy Partnership Group.
Vietnam Energy Partnership Group provides a forum for high-level policy dialogue and technical dialogue between the Government of Viet Nam and Development Partners, as well as representatives from the business, NGO and research communities on energy development.
Since August 2017, the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH has been in charge of VEPG Secretariat, which now becomes one component of the “Technical Assistance for the Implementation of the EU‐Vietnam Energy Facility”, a Joint Technical Cooperation Project co-funded by the European Union (EU) and the German Federal Ministry of Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ).
The VEPG website draws on the services of Mamoto, now a leading Open Source Web Analytics Platform to analyse usage of data. No other use is made of the data, and the data are not passed on to third parties.The following information is stored for each page you view and each file you download:
- Technical details of the browser used
- Anonymous IP address
- Date and time
- Page opened/name of the file downloaded
- Quantity of data transferred
Temporary session cookies are used each time you view an individual page, to make navigation easier. Cookies are small text files that are stored locally in your browser cache. Session cookies do not include any personal data and expire at the end of each session.
We do not use methods such as Java applets or ActiveX controls that make it possible to track your browsing behaviour.
When you use the contact form (http://vepg.vn/contact/ ), we process your name, email address. The data is processed based on Art. 6 paragraph 1 b) of the EU GDPR for the purpose of receiving the query formulated in the contact form.
Other web pages
Recipients of personal data
- Data are not passed on to third parties.
- As a general principle, data will not be transmitted to third states
Duration of data retention
Personal data are regularly deleted when
- When the individuals concerned have not given any separate authorisation
- When statutory data storage obligations and periods have expired.
Reference to user rights
You are entitled to:
- to object to data processing,
- enquire about your personal data and its processing
- to have this corrected if necessary, or to request restriction of processing or the erasure of the data
The data will then be erased.
If you have any questions or complaints about this website, please contact the VEPG data protection officer at Lan.email@example.com