Vietnam Renewable Energy Week 2019
The Renewable Energy Week Vietnam 2019 is organized during a week from September 17th to September 20th in Hanoi and some other provinces in Vietnam with a chain of events including workshops, seminars, and other side events.
In response to government policy on renewable energy development in Vietnam, Vietnam Sustainable Energy Alliance (VSEA) and its coordinating organization GreenID along with partners have organized Renewable Energy Week (REW) Vietnam since 2016. The event has become an annual forum for interested stakeholders to discuss their concerns and ideas and to propose solutions for sustainable energy transition in Vietnam. The REW aims toward increasing public knowledge, while encouraging each Vietnamese citizen to become a part of the energy transition and a direct beneficiary of this process. Energy transition is considered a crucial stepping stone and is expected to create a whole new development trend. In addition to focusing investment on clean energy, it is necessary to conduct thorough assessment of its impacts on socio-economic development and to take into account related factors in order to deliver policies and strategies aimed at maintaining stable and effective transition progress from traditional to renewable energy. Along with government agencies and stakeholders, we hope to devote more efforts in delivering solutions for difficulties and challenges on our pathway to promoting the use of clean and environmentally-friendly energy, in contribution to mitigating climate change impact and strengthening national energy security.
The Renewable Energy Week Vietnam 2019 is organized during a week from September 17th to September 20th in Hanoi and some other provinces in Vietnam with a chain of events including workshops, seminars, and other side events. The main objectives of this year’s event include:
- Create a forum for multi-stakeholder dialogues to find solutions for removing obstacles and accelerating just energy transition in Vietnam.
- Update and share lessons learned in the international energy transition process.
- Discuss co-benefits of renewable energy and energy efficiency development in Vietnam.
- Promote practical applications of solar energy such as solar rooftop and dual-use approach for solar energy and food production.
- Calling for a shift in financial flow to renewable energy and energy efficiency
- Detailed agenda: Download
If interested, kindly confirm your attendance by September 10th, 2019 by either of the following ways:
- Confirm attendance with Ms. Nguyen Ngoc Minh Chau via email address firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile number +84 (0)84 941 3393
- Register online via the following link: this Registration form
Thank you, and we look forward to meeting you at the event!