Call for expression of interest (INVEST ROADSHOW)
Investor Roadshow for Clean Energy Developers in Vietnam
USAID Vietnam Urban Energy Security is offering support for project developers and enterprises providing advanced, distributed energy solutions in Ho Chi Minh City and/or Danang, via participation in an Investor Roadshow. This activity is based on the premise that if clean energy developers and enterprises are better prepared for engagement with investors and have better access to appropriate capital through USAID support, then renewable energy and energy efficiency project developers will be more likely to raise the capital necessary to help Vietnam meet its energy needs via sustainable sources.
In order to be considered for participation in the Investor Roadshow, firms should submit an EOI that outlines their interest in participating in the Investor Roadshow including their current capital needs, their engagement with investors to date (if applicable), and the potential impact they seek from participating in this activity.
Submission and Formatting Instructions
Expressions of Interest must be submitted no later than 6:00 PM (GMT+7) on 19 February 2021. Submissions must:
- Be in English;
- Be submitted via email to VUESActivityFund@dai.com with a copy to VuAnh_Pham@dai.com;
- Use 12 point font or larger, with legible graphics;
- Include two attachments in the submission email, one in .ppt and one in .pdf format; and
- Include a title slide (not counted against slide limit) with the following information: Respondent Organization Name; Contact Information; Partner Organization(s); Response Title; and Date of Submission.
- Be no longer than ten (10) PowerPoint slides in length
For more details on the Expression of Interest process, submission requirements, and evaluation details, please see corresponding sections in the document HERE.
Virtual Questions and Answers (Q&A) Session
To address the applicant’s questions and provide clarification on the EOI process, will offer a virtual Q&A session, with simultaneous translation in English and Vietnamese, on 20 January 2021 at 10:00 AM (GMT+7).
If you would like to join the Q&A session, please send your contact information to VUESActivityFund@dai.com with a copy to VuAnh_Pham@dai.com. Access and dial details for the Q&A will be shared with participants 24 hours before the event.