- Nov 13 2020
- 8:30 AM - 2:30 PM
- Future Event
Workshop: Energy Efficiency for Seafood Companies in Vietnam
The British Embassy Hanoi, Carbon Trust and the Vietnam Association of Seafood Exporters and Producers (VASEP) invite you to participate in a capacity building workshop on energy efficiency.
- Time: 8:30 – 14:30; Friday, 13 November 2020.
- Location: Palace Hotel Saigon, 66 Nguyễn Huệ, Bến Nghé, Quận 1, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh
- Agenda and Invitation Letter: Download here
The workshop aims to provide seafood companies with the skillset and tools to understand their company’s energy consumption, develop appropriate company-specific energy performance indicators to measure current energy consumption, and identify energy savings opportunities. Participants will also be guided on using self-assessment checklists on best practice actions taken by the company and identify opportunities for improvement when they fall below best practices.
Key topics covered by the workshop include:
- Understanding and Measuring Energy Usage
- Reporting on Minimum Energy Performance Standards for the Seafood Sector
- Energy and Cost Savings Opportunities in Seafood Processing
- Introducing Energy Management Systems
This event is part of UK Government’s Prosperity Fund ASEAN Low Carbon Energy Programme (LCEP). LCEP is an aid programme with the aim of helping ASEAN harness the benefits from the deployment of low carbon energy by leveraging the UK’s expertise in Green Finance and Energy Efficiency.
Kindly confirm your attendance to join the workshop by contacting us at VASEP, Ms.Hiền, email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Mobile: 0906.076.587 before 10th November, 2020.
Should you have any questions, or would like more information on the workshop then please do not hesitate to contact the team.